Ready to start sending payouts on Toga? Let's dive into payouts.
- Beneficiary details - First you need to get the beneficiary details and validate that the details are correct. Validating would increase the chance of your payout succeeding. Also, you should use the get banks API to get the bank code for the beneficiary bank.
- Provide the rate id and address by using the generate a rate endpoint
- Add the appropriate payout type. We currently have three payout types - BANK_TRANSFER, WIRE and MOBILE_MONEY.
- Once, once the actions above are completed you can trigger the create a payout endpoint and complete the transaction.
- For USD payouts, there is no predefined bank list (and bank codes).
- You must transfer funds to the wallet address before you initiate a payout. All payouts where funds aren't transferred to the wallet will fail.